Black Law Student Association Seeking Volunteer Attorneys | Jan. 19, 2019
December 16, 2018
The Black Law Students Association at UNC School of Law will be hosting a BLSA Professional Retreat with area BLSA chapters on January 19, 2019.
During the retreat we plan to have small group breakout sessions for students to learn from minority attorneys in various fields of the law.
We are looking for more attorneys to serve as panelists for our small group breakout sessions. All practice areas are welcome! Breakfast and lunch will be provided for those who participate in this event. If you are interested in being on panel, you can sign up here. An agenda can be found below:
- 9:30AM-10:00AM Registration
- 10:00AM-10:15AM Opening Remarks
- 10:15AM-10:45AM Keynote Address
- 10:45AM-11:30AM Small Group Breakout Session
- 11:30AM-12:00PM Life and Law in Balance (Mindfulness Session)
- 12:00PM-1:00PM Networking Lunch
- 1:00PM-1:45PM Small Group Breakout Session II
- 1:45PM-2:15PM Closing Charge
- 2:15PM-2:30PM Closing Remarks
I hope you will consider participating in this event!
Erica R. Bluford
Juris Doctor & Master of Social Work Dual Degree Candidate
UNC-Chapel Hill, Class of 2021
Black Law Student Association | President