CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Do you want to help North Carolina voters in 2020?
September 30, 2020
If so, we want YOU to answer North Carolina’s largest nonpartisan voter hotline: 888-OUR-VOTE! As a hotline volunteer, you will assist voters from around the state, answering their questions and flagging problems.
Volunteers are required to:
- Have a law degree, be currently enrolled in law school, or have prior experience answering a nonpartisan voter hotline;
- Be able to serve a minimum of FOUR shifts between September 1 and November 13, 2020 (shifts are four hours long, typically Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., with weekend hours in October and November);
- Have access to a computer with reliable internet access and a headset with a microphone;
- Have basic computer / internet skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems;
- Be able to attend a two-hour online training; and
- Be able to interact with voters in a calm, nonpartisan manner.
Sign up at demnc.co/hotlinevol