- This event has passed.
Wake Women Attorneys’ Luncheon
April 12, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm EDT$25
On April 12th, the Wake Women Attorneys will hold a panel discussion with Dean Craig-Taylor, Kia Baker (Southeast Raleigh Promise), and Judge Ashleigh Parker Dunston. The panel will discuss the intersection of social justice with land loss, gentrification, and fair housing in North Carolina, focusing especially on how African American communities are affected. These issues are very near and dear to my heart, so I’m hoping that this luncheon will serve as a catalyst for change. Because each of you are powerhouse women lawyers and leadership in the Capital City Lawyers Association, I truly hope that you will attend. I know that Dean Craig-Taylor is looking forward to seeing NCCU alum and it would mean the world to me for you to attend.
Click here for the invitation.
- Kia Baker, Executive Director of Southeast Raleigh Promise
- Dean Phyliss Craig-Taylor, Dean of North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Judge Ashleigh Parker Dunston, Tenth Judicial District Court Judge
Moderator: Stephanie Robinson Alexander
$20 for members, judges, sponsors, and students and $25 for non-members
(1) Pay by credit/debit card online BEFORE the event. Please click on this link to receive an invoice. Advance payment enters you into a raffle for prizes from Raleigh Provisions and The Cupcake Shoppe!
(2) You may pay by check, cash, or credit/debit card at the event.