Mid-Atlantic Women Legal Professionals’ Retreat
January 25, 2023
Women in Law 2023
Join other women lawyers and legal professionals for a weekend of CLEs and wellness to:
Provide an open opportunity for fellowship with colleagues;
Promote personal rejuvenation;
Support empowerment, including prioritizing your needs;
Develop and enhance self-care; and
Process life as life happens.
- Hosts: Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia Lawyers Assistance Programs.
- Dates: March 2 – March 5, 2023.
- Location: Roanoke, Virginia (Hotel Roanoke).
- Cost: $200 – 235.00 for Registration
- Scholarships: Registration discounts are available for individuals requesting accommodation as needed. Please contact the LAP in your state for details.
- Attendees: Female attorneys and other legal professionals from the Mid-Atlantic Region (and beyond).
- CLEs: Earn 12 or more CLE credits (number depends on state-approval: KY, NC, TN, VA, WV). Note: NC registrants will be directly billed a fee per credit hour attended by the NC CLE Board.
- Purpose: Professional development and networking while promoting personal rejuvenation, self-care, and personal empowerment.