NCBA Pro Bono Awards Nominations begin Accepted
December 9, 2020
On behalf of the NCBA Pro Bono Committee
Do you know someone that deserves to be recognized for their pro bono service to others? Please consider nominating an attorney, law firm or collaborative pro bono project for recognition with a 2021 NCBA Pro Bono Award. Award categories include:
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (William Thorp Award)
- Legal Services Attorney of the Year (Deborah Greenblatt Award)
- Younger Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award
- Law Firm Pro Bono award
- Law Student Group Pro Bono Service Award, and
- Outstanding Collaborative Pro Bono Service Award (for NCBA Section/Division pro bono projects, local bar association pro bono projects and other group-based pro bono projects).
More detailed information about the Pro Bono Award categories, Nomination Guidelines, and a link to the nomination form can be found on the NCBA website. Nominations of diverse candidates are particularly encouraged. Nominations must be submitted by February 1, 2021. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.